You can tell a lot about someone just by looking at their posture, did you know that? It may sound a little silly, but you’d be surprised at how accurate it can be. Just look at the picture and then have someone snap a profile of you, are you type 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5? Choose your posture profile and read on if you want to find out. You can check your friends’ posture profiles as well and find out a little more about their personality. Tell us if you agree with the description, you can also have a mix! My posture profile is right on, but can change drastically after a hard workout, meditation, or treatment.
– You are holding trapped sadness or the trauma of an event in your body.
– You may feel like talking or using the phone is exhausting and often will be the first one to end a call.
– You cry easily when someone hurts your feelings, although you may not show others.
– You may feel you have pale cheeks.
– You like quiet time and know that you are a home body.
– During a workout, it's catching your breath that is the most difficult.
– You may have a tendency towards frequent colds, flu or allergies and depression.
– You love to host people and create beauty wherever you go.
– You are very loving and people trust you with their confidence, friends and family.
– You may be careful about what you eat, but either gain weight or have digestive upset anyway.
– After eating, you want to go for a good nap.
– You feel like family and friends are the most important thing in life and are the one to keep relationships going.
– You may have a tendency towards chronic pain.
– You have a big heart and a lot of self-respect.
– You may blush easily or easily look blushed from alcohol or a workout.
– You can sometimes be boisterous and love to make people laugh.
-You are secure in yourself but not egotistical.
– You may have a tendency towards heart and cardiovascular problems and anxiety.
– You are good at going with the flow and often aren't sure why others make such a big deal out of things.
– You easily gain weight or feel like you look heavy.
– Others may say you don't make good boundaries, but this is because you easily accept others into your fold.
– You may have a sore low back after working, get easily fatigued, and feel like you want lay down and curl up.
– You may have a tendency towards early aging, sexual dysfunction and chronic fatigue.
– You have a strong desire to want to get a head in life.
– Others may say you are a go-getter or a type "A" personality.
– You may have been taught that it is more important to have something nice to say, than it is to be honest.
– You may not know it, but you have trapped anger or frustration.
– You can sometimes come off as dogmatic because you feel you are very hard working.
– You may suddenly burst into tears when you've finally had enough but quickly dry your eyes if anyone other than a confidant is looking.
– You have a tendency towards menstruation problems (women), hernia (men), IBS, and unexpressed frustration or anger can eventually lead to cancer.
Not sure which category you are? Or if you have a mixed compensation pattern? Fill ouT the constitUtional analysis Questionnaire and one of our docTors or practitIoners will get back to you.
Dr Rhiannon Hutton, DC, MAOM, LAc is a Huntington Beach acupuncturist, network spinal chiropractor, meridian postural therapist, and Co-founder of The Diet For The Garden. She specializes in lifestyle overhauls, including specific diet, herbs, and exercises and gaining the energy and willpower to transform your life. To start changing your posture and emotional state for as low as $75/online consultation, visit www.MeridianPhysio.com